Conquer rain-forest adventures on a 2-hour tour through a private jungle reserve in Costa Rica. Test your rock-climbing skills as you scale a waterfall and then fly through the forest canopy on a double zip line course. Expert guides are on hand to provide safety training and guidance as you complete each adrenaline-boosting task. Get your heart rate back to normal with a walk along lush forest trails and a visit to a reptile garden. Round-trip transport from Jaco hotels is included.
- Scale a waterfall, 164 feet (50 meters) high, and zip line through the canopy
- Explore a snake exhibit after your activities
- Safety briefing and round-trip transport from most Jaco hotels included
What You Can Expect
Thrill seekers, get your adventure fix with this exciting combo tour in the ecotourism reserve of Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Pacific. After pickup at your Jaco-area hotel, enjoy a scenic drive to the 222-acre (90-hectare) reserve. Meet your professional guides, who will accompany you throughout the day to ensure your safety and provide tips on completing each adventure.
Trek into the thick, unspoiled jungle and gear up with a hard hat and harness for your first challenge ? scaling a 164-foot (50-meter) waterfall. Pull yourself up the slippery rock face using a rope and hand and footholds as the cascade splashes over you. Prepare to get soaked!
Next, experience an exhilarating airborne adventure as you soar through the rain-forest canopy along two zip lines.
Finish with a relaxing guided stroll through rain-forest trails and check out the reserve?s serpentarium, where you?ll get an up-close look at 20 native snake and reptile species.
Your 2-hour adventure concludes with drop-off back at your Jaco hotel.
Note: Click on ‘View additional info’ to ensure your hotel is included in the pickup and drop-off zone.
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Waterfall climbing
- Zip Line
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Minimum Height 120 cm (3’11’)
- Maximum weight 300 lbs
- Mandatory closed-toe shoes are required.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes, hiking or tennis shoes, and a jacket
- Please bring a change of clothes and insect repellent
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Note: The duration of each activity may vary depending on weather conditions and participants’ fitness level
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Departs from centrally located Jaco hotels
2 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point