We invite you to come to our reptile and amphibian exhibition, a tour in which you will be able to observe some of the most beautiful live specimens of lizards, snakes, and frogs gathered from all over Costa Rica and kept in optimum conditions inside customized natural terrariums which emulate the habitat of each species. This is a one-of-a-kind exhibition that provides a 360? view of each terrarium offering a greater, more natural viewing experience. Learn about Costa Rica?s herpetology while you are joined by a specialized guide during your visit to our beautiful facilities.
Daily 365 days of the year, 8:30 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm.
This tour lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- Students under 18:?$15.00
- Children (4-12):?$15.00
- Locals(all ages):?$15.00
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothes.
- Rain gear (if weather requires).
- Insect repellant.
- Binoculars and cameras.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by sending them to our email@example.com?reservations.
- Cancellations made at least two days before the completion of the tour will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations made the same day and no-shows are non-refundable.
- Children can participate in all tours.
- Infants under 4 are free (but can not do the canopy tour).
- Children are defined as from 4 to 12 years old.