Explore the waters and mangroves in the Samara Beach area on this guided kayaking tour. Paddle along the Ora River through mangrove tunnels, heading toward Camaronal Beach. Be on the lookout for native birds along the way. At the beach, enjoy refreshments including juices and beer?while you?learn more about the area’s ecosystem.
- Receive instructions for kayaking from your guide
- Tour start times vary, depending on high tide
- Fresh fruit and beverages are provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
What You Can Expect
Your tour starts with pickup at hotels within the Samara?Carrillo Beach area. Ride with your driver-guide about 30 minutes south of downtown Samara to the point where your kayaking adventure begins.
Your guide explains the safety procedures and provides instructions for kayaking, and then you’ll gear up and hop on your kayak. Follow your guide through the water toward Camaronal Beach, listening to information about the Ora River’s natural diversity. While you look for native birds and soak up the surroundings of the mangroves and the beach, you can enjoy the water, juices, and beer. You will also be offered fruit as a snack before heading back to Samara, where your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
Tour times depend on the high tide and will vary each day.
- All necessary kayak equipment
- Bottled water
- Snacks (fresh fruit)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Pictures, if weather conditions are appropriate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Hotels in the Samara?Playa Carrillo area
Start time varies, depending on high tide
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
3 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point