Would you like to explore around Samara Beach on a stand-up paddleboard? Samara is not only about beach life, but you can also find lots of diversity in the mangroves! Venture the Ora River while paddling through arching mangrove tunnels towards Camaronal Beach. Be amazed and ready with your camera to capture all the different types of birds that you might spot during the tour. Enjoy some drinks and eat fruits when you arrive at Camaronal Beach and learn about nature in this area!
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
What You Can Expect
You will be picked up at your the hotel that is within the Samara-Carrillo Beach area. The driver/guide will head towards the South about 30 minutes away from downtown Samara, where the tour starts. Then the guide will explain all the safety procedures and will give the corresponding instructions of the tour.
Your experienced guide will take you through the path on paddleboard toward Camaronal Beach. Along the way, the guide will give your commentary about Ora?s diversity. Don’t forget to ask for your complimentary drinks such as water, juices, and beer while you look at the surroundings and when you reach the beach. You will also be treated to some local fruit as a snack before heading back to Samara then dropped off at your hotel.
Tour times depend on high tide and departure times will vary.
- Stand-Up paddleboard and safety equipment
- Bottled water and beer
- Snacks (fresh fruits)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pictures, if weather conditions allow it
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Hotels within the Samara-Carrillo Beach area
Tour time depends on the high tide, time will vary
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
3 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point