Experience the thrill of soaring through the rainforest canopy on a zip line adventure from San Jose! Travel to the verdant hills of the Central Valley, where you?ll fly through the jungle on a series of cables that stretch between treetop platforms. Expert guides will be on hand throughout the day to ensure your safety and demonstrate ziplining tips and tricks. Stop for a savory Costa Rican lunch at a local restaurant before returning to San Jose.
- Ziplining adventure in the Central Valley, from San Jose
- Glide through the canopy of the rainforest on a zip line course that takes about 2.5 hours to complete
- Get incredible views of the Central Valley and the Pacific Ocean
- Learn about some of the plants you see on a short hike through the forest
- Unwind over a tasty Costa Rican lunch at a local restaurant after the zip lining excitement
- All equipment and instruction provided by expert guides
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
Don?t miss the classic Costa Rican adventure of zip lining just because you?re staying in San Jose. Enjoy pickup at your San Jose hotel for the scenic 1.5-hour drive to the rainforest of the Central Valley. At the base camp, meet your expert guides and learn the ins and outs of ziplining with a safety orientation.? Gear up with a hard hat, gloves, and harness, and then make your way to the course via an easy 20-minute hike through the jungle. Climb up to the first platform, clip your harness to the cable and prepare for flight! Feel the adrenaline rush of gliding at high speed through the treetops on a series of cables that range in length and height. As you fly, soak up the spectacular scenery of waterfalls, giant Banyan trees and even views of the Pacific Ocean.
After around 2.5 hours of ziplining, return to solid ground and climb back in the minivan or coach for the return drive to San Jose. Stop at a local restaurant along the way to refuel with a hearty lunch of typical Costa Rican cuisine. You will then be dropped off back at your San Jose hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach (depending on the group size)
- Professional guide
- Use of equipment and gear
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear long pants and comfortable shoes and bring a light jacket and hat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Tour departs from select San Jose hotels
7:30am and 9:00am
5 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point