Our tour is the only zip-line tour built entirely inside the cloud forest. In this tour, visitors cross through the unique cloud forest canopy suspended over the forest while attached to high weight-capacity cables and using the specialized climbing gear. This provides wonderful experience and sensations only comparable to flying through the forest. This tour not only combines the thrill of one of Costa Rica?s most safe and popular adventures but also provides a unique vantage point of the cloud forest which in the past was reserved only to certain scientists brave enough to climb up to the forest canopy.
Our tour features a large Tarzan Swing where those with an adventurous spirit will surely get a blast. The Tarzan Swing is a side activity included in the tour where we give our visitors the option of swinging through the forest while attached to a high-security rope.
Also, you may upgrade to do the last cable in Superman Style for a fee. Here you will have the opportunity to truly experience the sensation of flying through the forest using a special superman harness and gear only offered by Selvatura Park in Monteverde which makes this activity super enjoyable and super safe.
The Canopy Tour features 13 cables, including a 1 km cable, 15 platforms, and one Tarzan Swing. There is a total of 2.2 miles of total cable length. It is suitable for people of all ages although it?s not recommended for certain people with extreme weight excess or pregnancy.
Daily 365 days of the year, 8:30 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm
This tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours
- Students under 18:?$45.00
- Children (4-12):?$35.00
- Locals(all ages):?$35.00
What to bring?
- Long pants.
- Hiking boots.
- Rain gear (if weather requires).
- Insect repellant.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by sending them to our firstname.lastname@example.org?reservations.
- Cancellations made at least two days before the completion of the tour will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations made the same day and no-shows are non-refundable.
- Children can participate in all tours.
- Infants under 4 are free (but can not do the canopy tour).
- Children are defined as from 4 to 12 years old.