Enjoy all our adventure park in Monteverde and natural activities plus lunch and have the best cloud forest experience!
This pack includes:
- Canopy Tour
- Treetop Walkways?(Guide not included)
- Ecological Awareness Center (Insect Exhibition if not available or a $15 credit for souvenir shopping)
- Butterly Garden
- Hummingbird Garden
- Reptile and Amphibian Exhibition
Daily 365 days of the year, 8:30 am, 11:00 am
4.5 ? 5.5 hours
- Students under 18:?$
- Children (4-12):?$
- Locals(all ages):?$
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothes.
- Rain gear (if weather requires).
- Insect repellant.
- Binoculars and cameras.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by sending them to our firstname.lastname@example.org?reservations.
- Cancellations made at least two days before the completion of the tour will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations made the same day and no-shows are non-refundable.
- Children can participate in all tours.
- Infants under 4 are free (but can not do the canopy tour).
- Children are defined as from 4 to 12 years old.