Waterfalls, the delicious Restaurant, Costa Rica rainforest, and countryside are what await you on our signature half-day tour. This tour will get you off the beaten path, up into the Costa Rica rainforest, down under the lush green canopy, and into the natural spring waters of some of Costa Rica?s most pristine waterfalls. Jump into our 4?4 custom safari vehicles with your bilingual guide and you?re into the secondary rainforest in no time. Within minutes you will be passing a small waterfall and climbing up into the Costa Rican backcountry.Signature Rainforest Tour have the best of it all!
Waterfalls, the delicious Restaurant, Costa Rica rainforest, and countryside are what await you on our signature half-day tour.
This tour will get you off the beaten path, up into the Costa Rica rainforest, down under the lush green canopy, and into the natural spring waters of some of Costa Rica?s most pristine waterfalls.
Jump into our 4×4 custom safari vehicles with your bilingual guide and you?re into the secondary rainforest in no time.?Within minutes you will be passing a small waterfall and climbing up into the Costa Rican backcountry.
What You Can Expect
Waterfall We start our ascent into the mountains of Agujitas and Carara National Park just behind the Jaco?and Los Suenos area.? On your way up the mountain, you will pass by small falls, a teak farm, and secondary rainforest.
Cresting atop a 2000ft mountain from sea-level you will delight in spectacular views of the Nicoya Peninsula laying over the Pacific Ocean, and framed by the Costa Rican countryside.
A short photo-opportunity and you?re under the canopy and off to Waterfall Pura Vida for a rejuvenating swim.? For the adventurous thrill-seekers, there are several jumping points around the pools. Leaving one paradise for another, you will head to the beautiful and serene? Restaurant passing through the quaint mountain pueblo of Bijagual.
Once there, you can lie back and soak up the serenity with a cold cerveza (not included) and a delicious authentic Costa Rican meal (included) for you to enjoy in the secluded mountain paradise.
Just another day in paradise!
- Bottled Water
- Delicious Authentic Meal
- Bilingual Guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommended to Bring:?Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Swimsuits, Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- The minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Trail conditions may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
These tours depart from Adventure Tours Costa Rica. Centrally located in Jaco, Costa Rica?across from the Subway.
4 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Returns to original departure point.