Soar, glide, and trek through the rain forests of Arenal on this triple combo tour at Sky Adventures park. Take in stellar views of waterfalls and the famous Arenal Volcano from hanging bridges on the Sky Walk, ride up to a mountaintop on the Sky Tram gondola, and fly through the treetops and across canyons on the Sky Trek zip line course. It’s an unforgettable way to experience the dramatic landscapes of La Fortuna.
- Combo tour ar Sky Adventures Arenal
- Explore the amazing Costa Rican rainforest with three different activities
- Cross hanging bridges and learn about native flora and fauna on the Sky Walk
- Ride a gondola up a mountain on the smooth-moving Sky Tram
- Take in spectacular volcano and lake views from an observation deck
- Soar through the rainforest on the thrilling Sky Trek zipline course
- Great way to experience the diverse landscapes of Arenal
What You Can Expect
Choose from a morning or afternoon tour, and make your way to the Sky Adventures Arenal park near La Fortuna. Expect to spend about 5 hours to complete all three activities, with experienced guides on hand to ensure your safety and enjoyment every step of the way.
Take a slow approach to explore Arenal?s rainforest on a 2.2-mile (3.6-km) circuit trail that snakes through different levels of the wonderfully diverse ecosystem. Cross five hanging bridges, and look up from the forest floor on well-maintained paths while a naturalist guide points out the intriguing plant and animal life. Trails include some uneven surfaces and several ascents and descents.
Rest your feet for a bit on a smooth gondola ride up a mountain, gliding above the rainforest. Travel with a bilingual guide, who will point out interesting flora and fauna along the way. After riding a total of 4,100 feet (1,250 meters) up a mountain, enjoy unparalleled views of Arenal Volcano and Lake from an observation deck.
Get your adrenaline pumping with the Sky Trek, the most exhilarating of all activities. After your ride on the Sky Tram, don a helmet and harness, and then fly down the mountain across eight different zipline cables reaching up to 2,493 feet (760 meters) across and 656 feet (200 meters) high. Wide steel platforms ensure a safe adventure while offering amazing volcano and forest views.
- All zip line equipment
- Aerial Tram
- Hanging bridges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- High-intensity activity not recommended for people with any kind of health problem.
- Children must be taller than 120cm (3?11??)
- Minimum weight 40 kg (88.1 lb.)
- Waist 54 ? 74 cm (21.2 ? 29.1 in)
- Legs 32 ? 42 cm (12.5 ? 16.5 in) Adults Maximum weight 136 kg (300 lb.) Maximum waist belt 84-117 cm (33 ? 46 in) Leg loops 57 ? 67 cm (22.4 ? 26.3 in)
- Minimum Waist belt 65-96 cm (25.5 ? 37.7 in)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Costa Rica Sky Adventures – Arenal Park
5 hours (approx.)