Challenge yourself with a high-flying, free-falling, wet-and-wild experience with a full-day combo package at Sky Adventures Arenal. On the Sky Limit tour, feel like Tarzan as you tackle a canopy zip line, high ropes course, rappelling, giant swing, canyoning and more. Then, pair the thrill of the air with water on the Sky River Drift tour, beginning with a treetop traversal and controlled descent before an action-packed river rafting ride. This high-intensity adventure is not for the faint of heart!
- Full-day combo package at Sky Adventures Arenal
- Complete two popular tours at the adventure park near La Fortuna
- Tackle a variety of fun physical challenges in the heart of the Costa Rican Rainforest
- Sky Limit includes a zip line, ropes course, Tarzan swing, hanging bridges, rappelling, and more
- Sky River Drift includes treetop traverse, controlled descent, and rafting on the Piedras Negras River
- Boost your adrenaline with a full day of high-intensity jungle play
- Ideal for thrill seekers in good physical condition
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from La Fortuna
What You Can Expect
After being picked up from your hotel, you’ll travel to the rainforest of Arenal for your Sky adventure. When you arrive, you can choose between Zone 1 or 2, corresponding to a different route through both activities.
Please note: these are high-intensity activities. Make sure to wear the appropriate clothing and footwear for maximum safety.
A performance course that can be done casually or in competition. It involves a ropes course, zip lines, canyoning, rappel, Tarzan swing, bridges and many other challenging activities in the heart of the rainforest. The first section is done high up in the canopy treetops with twin zip lines, high ropes, tree-to-tree ladder bridge, and a free fall jump. The second section is done in between canyons, Tibetan bridges, canyoning, rappelling, and a Tarzan swing. Please note that this is a high-intensity activity.
Sky River Drift:
A three-part adventure that starts you in the trees and takes you along the river. The first activity is a traversal across three carbon fiber cables. After these, you will arrive at a huge tree platform over 130ft (40m.) high where you will descend to a natural river pond in a unique way. You will drop using an innovative controlled descent device that’s operated hands-free, it allows the adventurous to jump from the platform and perform a speed controlled vertical descent to the ground. Once on the ground, the rafting adventure will start through the Piedras Negras River. You’ll be on a fast water path with controlled rapids and traveling using individual rafts. The thrill of being carried by the current towards the rapids and the force of inertia that dominates the raft is a mixture in which any adventurer will be satisfied in their pursuit of adrenaline and fun.
At the end of the day, you’ll be brought back to your hotel.
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age 15 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
- Please note that the hotel pickup might be 2 hours prior to the tour departure, depending on the location of your hotel
- Please be ready 30 minutes before the pickup time in the lobby of your hotel
- What to bring (Sky Limit):?Hiking or tennis shoes, comfortable clothes, sunscreen, jacket or raincoat (depending on the weather)
- What to bring (Sky River Drift):?Comfortable clothing suitable for the aquatic activity, change of clothes for after the activity, enclosed footwear suitable for hiking and water activities, waterproof camera, sunscreen
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD. Departure point Pick-up from your hotel lobby in La Fortuna
There are two start departure times for either zone, one morning and one afternoon:
Zone 1 ? 8:00am
Zone 2 8:35 am
7 hours (approx.)
Returns to your hotel
Zone 1 ? 15:50pm
Zone 2 ? 16:15pm