Explore the rainforest of Arenal at three different speeds with a combo tour that has something for everyone. Get a good view of exotic birds and waterfalls on the Sky Walk suspended bridges, and glide up a mountain reserve on the Sky Tram gondola. There, the real fun begins as you fly back down on a thrilling Sky Trek zip line course. In between bursts of adrenaline, enjoy fantastic views over the treetops of Arenal Volcano and Lake.
- Experience La Fortuna?s rain forest on a triple adventure
- Observe native flora and fauna at your own pace on hanging bridges
- Glide above the forest canopy on an aerial tram
- Soar down a mountain on an 8-cable zip line course
What You Can Expect
The tour starts with Sky Walk, is a guided tour perfect for nature lovers. Is an excellent combination between walking in the exuberant rainforest of the Arenal area and the extreme adventure of the suspended bridges.
During this tour, our visitors could find a variety of flora and fauna and the possibility to see beautiful birds.
Along the way, which is 3.6 km long and takes 3 hours, you can observe 3 waterfalls with one drop of 30 m each, there you can take a break to refresh yourself and recover the strength in one of them.
Later on, the Sky Tram to reach the top of the Arenal reserve, then begins a tour of adventure full of adrenaline above the treetops, which consists on a system of zip lines, that allows you to observe the rainforest and its landscape from a different perspective, safely in an innovative and different system.
Then, you enjoy The tour Sky Trek, this activity includes 8 cross-sectional cables that together have a total length of 1.7 miles with distances from 100 to 2460 feet, and with a maximum height of 660 feet, which exceed the treetops providing a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano and lake.
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Please note that the hotel pickup might be 2 hours prior to the tour departure, depending on the location of your hotel.
- You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel.
- Submit Voucher payment
- What to Bring:?Comfortable clothes, Shoes.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Arenal Zone 1 (Tabacon, Arenal Springs, Volcano Lodge, Arenal Manoa, Volcano Inn, Arenal Paraiso, Kioro)
Arenal Zone 2 (Observatorio Lodge)
Zone 1 ?? 07:00am ? ?08:00am ? ?10:30am
Zone 2 ?? 07:45am ? ?08:45am ? ?11:15am
5 hours (approx.)
Zone 1 ? ?13:00pm ? ? ?14:00pm ? ?16:00pm
Zone 2 ? ?13:15pm ? ? ?14:15pm ? ?16:45pm
Returns to original departure point