Head inland from Guanacaste to Tenorio Volcano and back in just a day on this guided tour. On nature walk through the rainforest, you have the chance to spot animals like sloths and monkeys in the wild?an experience enhanced by a guide with tons of knowledge about the environment. Lunch and all transportation are included.
- Tenorio private reserve tour from Guanacaste
- Chances to see animals like sloths in the wild as you hike
- The guided tour makes it easy to visit the rainforest from the beach in a day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Guanacaste area included
What You Can Expect
The mountainous rainforest and volcanic region of Tenorio offer beautiful views, exotic vegetation, and animal diversity. You will have the chance to encounter the animals of the rainforest such as the Sloth and the tree frogs on a small walk through a privately run property perfectly preserved in the northern rainforest region. Lunch will then be taken at Rincon Corobici restaurant with some beautiful views of the Tenorio volcanic region before making our way back with a visit to the lush waterfalls of Llanos del Cortez. Let yourself refresh and unwind in the nature of the environment.
Half day approx 10 hours.
Medium Physical Effort.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- What to bring:?Swimsuit, change clothes, sandals, camera, sun block, closed shoes, comfortable clothing.
- Medium Physical Effort
- If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Zone 1 (Four Sesons, Andaz, Secrets Papagayo, Villas Sol, Mangroove, Riu Guanacaste, Riu Palace)
Zone 2 (Flamingo, Barcel?, Westin, Tamarindo Diria, Espledor Tamarindo)
Zone 3 (Dreams Las Mareas)
07:15 am – Zone 1
06:30 am – Zone 2
07:00 am – Zone 3
10 hours (approx.)
17:15 am – Zone 1
16:30 am – Zone 2
17:00 am – Zone 3