Fly above the rainforest canopy on a 4-hour zipline excursion at Vista Los Sue?os. Novice adventurers and adrenaline junkies alike can experience the thrill of soaring through a lush tropical ecosystem on an extreme adventure that lets you enjoy nature without harming the environment. This small-group tour is capped at eight participants.
- Embark on a 4-hour zipline adventure above the rainforest canopy
- Soar down over two miles of zip line cables, including the longest in the region at 2,400 feet, with all equipment included
- Get away from the city and immerse yourself among the lush flora and fauna of one of the world?s most biodiverse countries
- Ensure personal attention on a small-group tour with no more than eight participants
- Choose from a variety of departure times and locations that suit your schedule
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel in the Jaco area included
- Fresh snacks included
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide at your hotel at your chosen pickup time: 7:15 a.m., 9:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m., or 2:15 p.m. for a 4-hour rainforest canopy tour (local supplier will confirm precise pickup time). Hotel pickup is available from as far as Punta Leona to the north and Esterillos to the south; check pricing options for more information.
From your pickup location, head to Vista Los Sue?os rainforest to begin your canopy adventure. Upon reaching the base of the mountain at Los Sue?os Canopy, hop aboard a 40-passenger specialty outdoor vehicle for a 15-minute climb up the mountain. Gear up at the top in reliable safety equipment, and then soar down 14 zipline cables over the course of two hours, including the longest in the area at 2,400 feet (730 meters).
Experience pure exhilaration as you fly over the rainforest canopy and gain a new perspective on the 80 acres of the tropical landscape below. Between cables, get great views of Herradura Bay and Nicoya Gulf from the departure platforms and keep your eyes peeled for sightings of wild animals in their natural habitats, such as scarlet macaws, chestnut-mandible toucans, and white-face monkeys.
Your driver will meet you at the base of the mountain and drive you back to your hotel roughly four hours after pickup.
- Canopy admissions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- At the time of booking, please specify your preferred time in the Special Requirements field
- Suggested items: Comfortable clothes, walking shoes, sun block, insect repellent, hat, camera and binoculars
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled
- Maximum 270 lbs weight (approximately)
- Minimum age is 6
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Your centrally located Jaco hotel
7:15am, 9:15am, 12:15pm, or 2:15pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
2 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point