Set sail for a relaxing afternoon of tropical breezes, cool cocktails, and an unforgettable sunset on this catamaran cruise from Flamingo Beach. Sit back and catch some rays on a boat equipped with trampolines, a freshwater shower, and other plush amenities, and unwind with free-flowing drinks from an open bar. Add an element of adventure with a snorkeling stop to explore Costa Rica’s colorful marine life.
- Sunset catamaran cruise from Tamarindo or Flamingo Beach
- Get a new perspective on Costa Rica’s famous beaches
- Enjoy onboard amenities including spacious decks, a freshwater shower, trampoline, and a restroom
- Snorkel among marine life like sea turtles and rays with provided gear
- Sip refreshing drinks from an open bar
- Watch a memorable sunset over the Pacific Ocean
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Start with pickup at your hotel in Tamarindo, Flamingo, or surrounding areas in the afternoon, and transfer to a catamaran docked in the bay off Tamarindo Beach. The sailing vessel is equipped with all the amenities you need for a comfortable cruise, including a shaded salon, restroom, kayaks, and a freshwater shower. Move freely among the cabin and spacious decks, or relax in the splash zone on a trampoline.
Cool off with a snorkeling stop, using provided gear, and swim among vibrant reefs teeming with marine life. A stairway makes it easy to get in and out of the water. Between snorkeling and deck viewing, you may catch a glimpse of dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and manta rays.
Back on board, sip refreshing drinks from an open bar and watch the beautiful colors of sunset wash over the Pacific Ocean. After returning to the marina, transfer back to your hotel in the early evening.
- Catamaran cruise
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Pick up from the following places:
Extra charge from the following places :
From Riu Guanacaste/Palace $120
JW Marriott Guanacaste $40
You can pay this additional In cash
Daily from 1:40pm to 6:20pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
4 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point