Channel your inner superhero on an adrenaline-boosting zip line canopy tour at Adventure Park Costa Rica. Fly hands-free and face first on the 2,200-foot (660-meter) ?Superman? zip line cable, and soak up spectacular views of the rainforest and Gulf of Nicoya as you make your way across treetop platforms and conquer 13 different zip lines in total. Recharge after your flight with a tropical fruit platter, and opt to include round-trip transport from Jaco for a breezy day in the jungle.
- Zipline tour at Adventure Park Costa Rica from Jaco
- Soar through the rainforest on a series of 13 different zip lines connecting treetop platforms
- Feel weightless on the ultra-long Superman zip line, flying hands-free and head first
- Experienced guides offer instruction and ensure safety
- Includes a fresh fruit platter snack and all equipment
- Return transfers from Jaco hotels available
What You Can Expect
Get ready for the ride of your life on one of Costa Rica?s only Superman zip line courses. Experienced guides will prepare you for your two-hour adventure, and share tips on how to get the most out of the experience. Leap from a platform to fly across the 2,200-foot (660-meter) Superman cable,?and take in stupendous views of rainforest and sea as you zoom across 13 total?zipline cables. It?s an experience you?ll never forget and one of the best ways to get a bird?s-eye view of Costa Rica’s amazing lush scenery.
After your Superman zip line adventure, unwind and debrief over a tropical fruit platter at the park’s Tucan restaurant. Note: you must be physically fit to do this course, and should wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At the time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry, and the country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Participants must be at least 6 years old and weigh less than?280 lbs (127 kg)
- Please wear?comfortable (sport) clothes and closed-toe shoes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Jaco City main hotels and public places
Jaco City at 7:15 am (when transportation service selected)
The main tour starts at 9 am at Adventure Park
5 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point