Fly like Superman on the zip line at Adventure Park Costa Rica. Feel the adrenaline rush of safely soaring like a superhero high above the treetops, with breathtaking views over the ocean, mountains, and rainforest. This 2-hour, smaroup canopy tour ? described as ‘the experience of a lifetime’ by previous visitors ? is led by a professional guide, with all the?necessary equipment provided. Healthy snacks included. Transportation to and from this Costa?Rica zip line tour is an available option. Participants must be at least six years old and less than?280lbs (127kg).
- Adventure Park Costa Rica Superman zipline course
- Feel your adrenaline surgeon one of the few Superman zip line courses in Costa Rica
- Admire fabulous views of Nicoya Gulf and the rainforest from above the treetops
- Enjoy a fruit platter after the tour
- Fly through the air like a superhero!
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Get ready for the ride of your life on one of Costa Rica?s only Superman zip line courses. Experienced guides will prepare you for your two-hour adventure, and share tips on how to get the most out of the experience.
Leap from a 2,200-foot (660-meter) platform and take in stupendous views of rainforest and sea as you zoom across 13 different zip line cables. It?s an experience you?ll never forget and one of the best ways to get a bird?s-eye view of Costa Rica’s amazing lush scenery.
After your Superman zip line adventure, unwind and debrief over a tropical fruit platter at the park’s Tucan restaurant.
Note: you must be physically fit to do this course, and should wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes.
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Maximum weight is 280 pounds (127 kg)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Tour departs from your Jaco, San Jose, Arenal, Puntarenas or Guanacaste hotel
Guancaste: 6:15 am
Arenal: 6:30 am
San Jose 6:45 am
Jaco: 7:15 am
Puntarenas: 8 am
8 hours (approx.)