Join us for the beautiful safari boat tour in Las Baulas National Park to explore the?flora and fauna?of the mangroves in Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica. We will take you on a two-hour tour through the mangroves of the National Park to explore the local flora and fauna. You will have the chance to see monkeys, crocodiles, birds, iguanas and more. Enjoy the amazing landscape and nature on a relaxing trip with our local bilingual tour guide.
What You Can Expect
Join us for the beautiful safari boat tour in Las Baulas National Park to explore the?flora and fauna of the Guanacaste province in Costa Rica. We will take you on a two-hour tour through the mangroves of the National Park with the chance to see howler monkeys, crocodiles, birds, iguanas and more. Enjoy the amazing landscape and nature on a relaxing trip with our local tour guide.? The boat is shaded, ideal for days when the sun is extra hot!
- Includes Water
- Includes Hotel Pick up in Tamarindo and Langosta area
- Great for kids and those with limited mobility
- No long bus ride! Starts at the river mouth in Tamarindo!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tamarindo/Langosta area
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of Tamarindo & Langosta area, contact us to arrange this for an extra fee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please wear comfortable clothes, sunscreen, insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Please meet at Native’s Way office in Tamarindo or contact us to arrange your pick up location
Departure time is dependent on the tides and will be confirmed after you have booked.
2 hours (approx.)