Leave behind the calm of the ocean?in lieu of a white-water rafting adventure on the Tenorio River in the heart of Guanacaste. Navigate Class III and IV rapids along with your guide and your group as you take in views of the lush surroundings and spot native wildlife. This tour includes round-trip transportation from your hotel, all entrance fees, and lunch.
- White-water rafting trip from the Guanacaste coast
- Navigate Class III and IV rapids along with a guide
- Spot native wildlife on the shores along the way
- Challenge yourself and your team members on a heart-pumping adventure
- The easy way to get away from the coast and see more of inland Costa Rica
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
The rafting adventure tour starts where?the dry and rainforest blend their beauties creating a magical place surrounded by lush tropical scenery, home to an enormous variety of animals. For experienced?rafters, this trip is a must. Its ever-present challenges await you as you plunge through twists, turns and drops down 8 miles of intense rapids.
The?fantastic guides will steer you through the rapids & over the falls. Left, right, left, right, get down! Prepare to get wet, an excellent day, not to be missed. Lunch and round-trip transportation from hotels in Guanacaste is included.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Contact local tour operator after booking to schedule the pickup, see voucher instructions
- What to?bring: river shoes, change of clothes, sunscreen, insect repellent, towel, and clothes that can get wet
- IMPORTANT:?A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Zone 1 (Four Sesons, Andaz, Secrets Papagayo, Villas Sol, Mangrove, Riu Guanacaste, Riu Palace)
Zone 2 (Flamingo, Barcel?, Westin, Tamarindo Diria, Espledor Tamarindo)
Zone 3 (Dreams Las Mareas)
07:15am (zone 1)
06:30am (zone 2)
07:00am (zone 3)
9 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point Approximate return times are 5:15pm for Zone 1, 5pm for Zone 2, and 4:45pm for Zone 3