Get the ultimate adrenaline fix with this action-filled combo tour and spend a full day exploring the Colorado River Canyon in Guanacaste. First, strap on your safety harness and take to the treetops for an exhilarating canopy tour, complete with high-speed zip-lines, hanging bridges, a climbing wall and observation platforms overlooking the dramatic canyon. After lunch (included), tackle the class II and III rapids of the mighty Colorado River as you hurtle downstream on a water tube. Finally, saddle up to complete your adventure on horseback, with a scenic trek through the forest.
- Full-day Colorado Canyon adventure combo tour from Playa Hermosa
- Make like Tarzan on a canopy tour, including zip-lines and a climbing wall
- Get your adrenaline pumping as you tube down the Colorado River rapids
- Mount up for a scenic horseback ride
- Great value tour includes hotel transfers, lunch, and all activities
- Perfect tour for adrenaline junkies!
What You Can Expect
Surrounded by beautiful gardens and the majestic creation of the canyon we find the best place where you will enjoy a full day of exciting adventure activities like white water rafting or tubing, canopy, rappelling, climbing a natural rock wall through the impressive Canyon of the Colorado River. The Canopy Tour is an adventure that will simultaneously generate unforgettable emotions, you will live a unique experience with a Canopy Tour mixed with walking trails, observation platforms and hanging bridges that will make the trip worth it, there are 9 lines and 14 platforms crossing 8 times the Colorado Canyon with a total length of 1.106 meters. During the zip line, you will have the chance to rappel 20 meters high with nylon rope, after that, climb the rock wall guided by an expert guide. Approximately, 2 hours later you will enjoy another activity with your friends or your family by whitewater tubing through 5 miles of class II and III rapids at the Colorado River for 1.5 hours. Finally, you will go horseback riding before ending your day. This is the one activity that you don’t have to miss if you visit Guanacaste.
- Small-group tour
- Zip Line
- White Water Tubing
- Horseback Riding
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Recommended you bring a change of clothing, towel, and water shoes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Pick up from the following hotels:
RIU Guanacaste Hotel
RIU Palace Costa Rica Hotel
Playa Hermosa Guanacaste
Occidental Grand Papagayo
Condovac La Costa
El Mangroove Hotel
The Secrets Resort Papagayo
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
7 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point