On this Jaco off-road ATV tour, it?s all about the journey?and the destinations. Take a thrilling ride through rugged mountain terrain en route to a vista point and two waterfalls, one of which has a 15-foot (4.5-meter) jump available (if you dare). Be sure to bring a swimsuit to refresh yourself in the natural pool either way.
- Off-road ATV tour from Jaco is a pre-packaged natural adventure
- Take a fun and challenging ride through the Costa Rican rainforest
- Climb through mountains and over rivers to a vista point and waterfalls
- Multiple departure times let you find a tour that fits your schedule
What You Can Expect
3-Hour ATV Tour Covering Exciting Terrain, Spectacular Views and an Amazing Swim in a Costa Rica Rainforest Waterfall!
Adventure Tours Costa Rica’s 3 hour Tour de la Paz is an ATV adventure that allows our guests to experience?20 kilometers of rainforest and beach views with your own personal bilingual guide. You top the trip off with a quintessential Costa Rican experience: a fantastic trip to a gorgeous, mountain-side waterfall hidden within the tropical rainforest. Adventure Tours Costa Rica’s 3 Hour Tour de la Paz is where the real fun begins!
Experience a 35 Foot Waterfall
The 3 hour Tour de la Paz begins in the mountains directly behind Jac? and continues roughly half the distance to the peak of the mountain to a beautiful 35ft. waterfall (Cascada del Zorro) ? a perfect spot to get a little wet and take some photos.
Take in the Sweeping Views
After the brief stop, we continue up through primary rainforest and above the canopy to the top of the mountain range. ?Just beyond the crest of the mountain lies a beautiful mirador offering views of the ocean playing against sands as far south as Manuel Antonio, as far west as the Nicoya Peninsula, and as far north as the port city of Puntarenas.
Continuing along the mountain tops and through the rainforest, you arrive at the second, incredible waterfall of your tour with us – the exciting 15 foot Pura Vida swim waterfall. ?Surrounded by lush rainforest and created by a natural rock platform, thrill-seeking adventurers may jump over 15 feet down into the crisp, refreshing waterfall pool below. The sounds of rushing water, coupled with the call of exotic birds combine to make this visit to the Pura Vida Falls a truly Costa Rican experience that you will remember for years to come.
To end the tour, we ride the loop that takes us the right to the edge of the famous Carara National Park and then begin our descent back to Adventure Tours.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON TRAIL CONDITIONS:?Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any above-mentioned features may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- Roundtrip Local Transportation
- Equipment Rental Fees
- Waterfall Entrance
- Bilingual Guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommended to Bring: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Swimsuits, Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (children as young as 4 years old can ride)
- All drivers must be 16 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
These tours depart from Adventure Tours Costa Rica. ?Centrally located in Jaco, Costa Rica across from the Subway.
Tours begin at 9 am and 2 pm
3 hours (approx.)
Tour ends at Adventure Tours Costa Rica.