Selvatura Park?s treetop walkways provide the best way to safely admire the cloud forest canopy at your own pace.
Walking through our bridges, our visitors have the opportunity appreciate a wide variety of flora and fauna of Monteverde and observe the endemic biodiversity of the cloud forest canopy which is not found anywhere else in the world. The treetop walkways provide the best vantage point to observe the beauty of the cloud forest in all its levels.
The treetop walkways tour consists of 1.9 miles of trails in which our visitors will encounter eight bridges of various lengths which range between 170 feet and 560 feet. Each bridge features 5-foot width and the largest capacity in Costa Rica of up to 80 people per bridge which make the treetop walkways at Selvatura Park not only the longest bridge system in Costa Rica but also the safest and strongest.
Additionally, Selvatura Park?s Treetop Walkways designs are the only ones that have been submitted and have been approved by the College of Architects and Engineers of Costa Rica, which ensures that they were constructed following only the best construction standards of construction and materials for their purpose and thus provide the best quality available.
The treetop walkways can be enjoyed by people of all ages and physical conditions.
Daily 365 days of the year, 8:30 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm.
This tour lasts approximately 1-1.5 hours.
- Students under 18:?$30.00
- Children (4-12):?$25.00
- Locals(all ages):?$25.00
What to bring?
- Long pants.
- Comfortable footwear.
- Rain gear (if weather requires).
- Insect repellant.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by sending them to our firstname.lastname@example.org?reservations.
- Cancellations made at least two days before the completion of the tour will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations made the same day and no-shows are non-refundable.
- Children can participate in all tours.
- Infants under 4 are free (but can not do the canopy tour).
- Children are defined as from 4 to 12 years old.