Feel like Tarzan on an exciting zip line canopy tour at Adventure Park Costa Rica. The country?s longest course, it features 25 different cables that cross the treetops and offers stellar views of 11 waterfalls and the Gulf of Nicoya. You?ll also swing over a hanging bridge, rappel down a rock face, go off-roading in a truck, and cool off with a swim in a spring-fed pool. Recount the thrills over an included lunch at the park?s on-site restaurant.
- Zipline canopy tour at Adventure Park Costa Rica from Puntarenas
- Soar through the treetops on Costa Rica’s longest zip line course, boasting 25 cables
- Cross 11 different waterfalls and get inspiring views of the sea
- Practice rope skills with two rappelling maneuvers
- Go for an off-road ride in a truck and swim in a natural pool
- Includes lunch at the park’s own restaurant
- Transport from Puntarenas hotels available
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival at Adventure Park Costa Rica, a professional guide will meet you and offer advice to get the most out of this thrilling experience ? a unique and energizing canopy tour that zooms over 11 waterfalls, the longest in Costa Rica and one of the oldest zip lines in the world. This 3-hour tour features a trek across 25 zip lines ? including two rappelling maneuvers and a swing over a hanging bridge.
Breathe deep and enjoy the fresh air and spectacular views of Nicoya Gulf from above the rainforest canopy. The tour includes a 30-minute off-road truck adventure (scenic views are free), plus an optional swim in a spring water mountain pool and a delicious Costa Rican lunch at the El Tucan restaurant afterward.
Good physical conditioning is required with a weight limit of 280 pounds. Be sure to bring a bathing suit, comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes on this exciting journey.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At the time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2?people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not?recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please dress in?comfortable clothes, with a bathing suit under clothes and closed-toed shoes
- Weight limit is?280 lbs (127 kg)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
At requested hotels in Puntarenas?or at Adventure Park and Hotel, Vista Golfo de Nicoya
Tajo Alto 150, Provincia de Puntarenas, Miramar, 60401, Costa Rica
Pickup at 8 am (when transportation service selected)
The main tour starts at 9 am at Adventure Park
3 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point