Battle Class III rapids while looking out for sloths, howler monkeys, and more on this 5-hour rafting trip down the Savegre River from Manuel Antonio. A professional river guide and safety kayaker ensure a fun and safe trip for beginners and experienced rafters alike.
- A 5-hour trip from Manuel Antonio to the Savegre River
- Whitewater rafting trip over Class III rapids with professional guide and safety kayaker
- See Costa Rican wildlife in its natural habitat
- Perfect for the adventurous family
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Manuel Antonio or Quepos included
- Professional photographer included, with photos available for purchase
- Typical Costa Rican lunch and snacks included
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide at your hotel in Manuel Antonio or Quepos prior to an 8 a.m. departure time. Drive for an hour to the Savegre River, learning about the area through insider commentary from your guide along the way.
Upon arrival, attend a safety briefing and practice your strokes. Then, hit the water with your river guide, safety kayaker, and professional photographer. Paddle down Class III rapids and see Costa Rican wildlife in its natural habitat throughout the 2-hour rafting portion.
When you complete your trip, change clothes and enjoy a typical Costa Rican meal, like rice, beans, plantains, and chicken, homemade by a local.
Reboard the vehicle and return to your accommodations at the end of the day.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Safety equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Please bring a change of clothes with you
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Your hotel in Manuel Antonio or Quepos
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
6 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point