Experience the thrill of zip-lining through the Costa Rican jungle on this 5-hour tour from Limon. Get your adrenaline pumping as you tackle a course of 11 zip-lines, enjoy spectacular aerial views of the rainforest, then visit a traditional banana plantation. Port pickup and drop-off are included.
- 5-hour zip-lining and banana plantation tour from Limon
- Fly through the jungle on a thrilling zip-line adventure
- Learn more about Costa Rica?s banana production with a visit to a plantation
- No experience necessary: full instruction and equipment provided
- Great-value tour includes port pickup and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide on arrival at Limon cruise port around 8 am or 9 am (depending on cruise arrival time) and relax on the short drive to the zip-line canopy.
On arrival, meet your instructors and listen to the safety briefing and demonstration before getting suited up in your helmet and harness. Then, climb up to the treetops to begin your zip-lining activity and feel a rush of adrenaline as you zoom through the trees, enjoying spectacular views over the rainforest below.
The zip-lining experience includes 11 zip-lines and 12 platforms, which get progressively higher and faster ? reaching up to 885 feet (270 meters) long and 262 feet (80 meters) high. Participants who don?t want to complete the more extreme zip-lines can end the activity at any platform before platform 7.
After leaving the rainforest, pay a visit to a local banana plantation, where you?ll have a chance to watch the farmers hard at work in the fields and packing sheds, and learn more about one of Costa Rica?s most important exports.
At the end of the tour, return to Limon, where you?ll be dropped back at the port in time for your cruise departure.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
You will be met at the cruise pier
8 am or?9 am depending on your Ship name and arrival time
Note: Pick up time depends on the ship and its arrival time. Local supplier will send a note to all clients indicating the correct pick up time for the tour. Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
5 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point