Discover Borinquen?s breathtaking scenery and lush jungle on a full-day tour that combines horseback riding, zip lines and luxurious thermal pools. Ride up to the edge of Rinc?n de la Vieja volcano, and take in sweeping views of the Guanacaste coast. Trade your horse for a harness and soar through a series of 13 platforms, getting a bird’s-eye view of the jungle canopy. Enjoy lunch at a nearby restaurant, then spend the afternoon relaxing in natural mud baths and steaming pools before returning to your hotel.
- The ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
What You Can Expect
The Borinquen Combo Canopy Tour is the most exciting and breath-taking experiences around Costa Rica.
We?ll start the day with a horseback riding up the mountain of the Rincon de la Vieja volcano and through the plains with beautiful views of Guanacaste?s Pacific coast during 30 minutes till get our first station of the Zipline.
This Canopy tour consists of 13 platforms and 10 cables and you will fly over the treetops, zipping across the canyon and in front of the breathtaking Borinquen Waterfall.
After this extreme canopy tour, we will stop at the restaurant where you will enjoy your lunch surrounding by nature and fauna. After lunch, you?ll spend the rest of the day soaking in the thermal pools, taking invigorating mud baths and relaxing by the natural hot water pools.
- Soft drinks
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You have to bring tennis shoes, long or short pants, insect repellents, sandals or water shoes, camera, sunglasses, swimsuit and change clothes.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required; Use “Special Requirements” field upon checkout to advise information
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or Open Heart Surgery
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Pick up at the following hotels:
- RIU Guanacaste Hotel
- RIU Palace Costa Rica
- Westin Playa Conchal Resort
- JW Marriott Guanacaste Hotel
- Andaz Papagayo Hyatt Hotel
- Four Seasons Papagayo
- Occidental Grand Papagayo
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
9 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point