More than a spectacular zip line course with over 1.5 miles of cables, this Cahuita canopy tour is an engaging way for the whole family to learn about the rainforest. A naturalist guide is with you every step of the way to ensure your safety and share information about local wildlife as you glide through the treetops.
- Cahuita or Puerto Viejo de Limon canopy tour
- Have fun flying through treetops on over 1.5 miles of zipline cables
- Learn about rain forest wildlife from a naturalist guide as you go
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from area hotels included
What You Can Expect
Once we have picked you up from your hotel and after having formed the group in our main office, we will head towards the farm (Carb?n 1) which is located 30 minutes away from Puerto Viejo. The transportation unit will drop you off at the operation base, where you will find the first platform and after 2 cables we will enjoy one of the most spectacular cables (285 meters length, 80 meters altitude) that will take us to the heart of the jungle from where we will begin a guided hike with one of our naturalist guides. The guide will teach us about the flora and fauna of the primary forest, and the use of these plants by the indigenous people. After the hike, we will get to another platform to continue our adventure.
Our Canopy consists of 9 aerial platforms and 13 ground platforms, with a total of 2760 meters of cable. Once we reach the seventh platform, we will not touch the ground again until the end of the route, so we will cross and watch the jungle as birds do. In order to be completely immersed in the jungle surroundings, we have replaced the former steel cables with cables made out of carbon fiber in this particular part of the jungle. These cables are of the latest technology with the quality of being completely silent, thus avoiding noise pollution of the jungle.
Our naturalist guide will continue explaining the environmental curiosities that surround us. In one of the sections of the aerial route, we will have the opportunity to descent from the platform to the ground with the Tarzan swing or with the last canopy cable. Finally, we will begin our return, saving the 2 most spectacular cables for last. Once we arrive back to the farm, you will be served fruit and water in our resting area before we return to your hotel.
A paper ticket is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed ticket with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Certified guides
- Tropical fruit
- Full equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Persons weighing more than 120 kilos weight and persons with recent surgery
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel.
- Submit Voucher payment
- What to bring:?Comfortable shoes, Insect repellent. If you don?t have a natural one we will provide you.
- IMPORTANT:?If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Puerto Viejo de Limon and Cahuita Hotels
8:00 a.m Duration 4 hours (approx.)
13:00 pm Approximately
Returns to the original departure point