Push your limits on this competitive canopy tour in La Fortuna. Develop your team spirit and a sense of friendly competition over the course of 12 adventurous activities such as a Tarzan swing, rappel, and swinging bridge, all under the watch of your safety-trained guide. This tour includes pickup and drop-off from select Arenal-area hotels.
- Competitive canopy adventure in La Fortuna
- Friendly competition helps you push your limits
- 12 activities including Tibetan bridges, controlled descents, and more
- Ideal for team or family bonding
- Multiple departure times throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Arenal area included
What You Can Expect
Going beyond the limit of excitement. The objective of this activity is to develop a dynamic of competition that inspires participants to exceed their abilities, reach beyond their capacity and optimize work as a team.
Security, quality?and dynamism are fundamental aspects of great impact and importance during the course. The sequence of activities that each group encounters helps them to achieve confidence and mutual understanding which is necessary to meet each team’s objective.
The course of 5 kilometers through the tropical rainforest has more than 12 adventurous activities which require abilities, skill, and joint effort. Ideal for individuals, and groups seeking to better their communication and teamwork skills.
At the beginning of the course, each group is divided up into teams?who?will compete against each other during the rest of the activities.
All of the activities require that maximum physical and mental skills be applied in order to overcome each obstacle.
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Swinging bridge
- High Ropes
- Ladder bridge
- Tibetan bridges
- Controlled descents
- Tarzan swing
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that the hotel pickup might be 2 hours prior to the tour departure, depending on the location of your hotel
- What to bring:? Comfortable clothes, Shoes, Sunscreen
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Your select Arenal area lodging:
Arenal Zone 1 – Tabacon, Arenal Springs, Volcano Lodge, Arenal Manoa, Volcano Inn, Arenal Paraiso, Kioro
Arenal Zone 2 – Lost Iguana, Observatorio Lodge, Arenal Lodge
Zone 1 – 8am and 12:30pm
Zone 2 – 8:45am and 1:15pm
4 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point