Zipline, Rappel, and Hike to the La Fortuna Arenal Mundo Aventura, all in one perfect COMBO.
What You Can Expect
Your day will begin with a quick safety briefing, followed by a 20-minute tractor ride, to the Pino Blanco Waterfall lookout. Next, we?ll begin a hike to the La Fortuna Waterfall. For 40 minutes we will enjoy this irregular trail, a hanging bridge, and then a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of the waterfall.? Afterward, we will walk back through the same trail, in anticipation of the next adrenaline-intense part of the tour. We will find ourselves ready to begin the first canopy zip line cables, followed by the intense rappel experience, and 7 more zip line cables; including the longest cable in the park, and flying at speeds of up to 70 Km/h (43 mph). And remember, you will also have the opportunity to visit our Maleku Indian Cultural Rescue Center, where you can learn about their language Maleku Jaica, their customs, and traditions.? The return to the reservation area is also by a tractor, or you can choose to add a horseback ride for even more adventure.
- Park Entrance fee
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up in La Fortuna
- Hotel drop-off in La Fortuna
- Use of helmet
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
The pick up will be in a different hotel in??La Fortuna downtown.
Hotel picks upstarts approximately 30 to 60 minutes prior to the time. The exactly pick up time will be according to the hotel that you will stay in La Fortuna. Schedules:?8:00 a.m. | 10:30 a.m. |
5 to 6 hrs
The transport returns every hour from Arenal Mundo Aventura to hotels after 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Only when the people booked the tour.
Be the first to review “Full Day: Arenal Mundo Aventura”