Walk across the rainforest canopy on this hanging bridges tour in San Luis Adventure Park from San Jose. Explore one of Costa Rica’s famous cloud forests?in addition to a butterfly garden and hummingbird garden accessible through walking trails on this hassle-free trip from the capital city. This tour includes lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Hanging bridges tour in San Luis Adventure Park from San Jose
- Walk across the canopy of one of Costa Rica’s famous cloud forests
- Explore on a different level through a series of on-the-ground walking trails
- See a hummingbird garden and butterfly garden that display Costa Rica’s diverse wildlife
- Lunch included with a vegetarian option available (request upon booking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from San Jose included
What You Can Expect
Journey 1.5-hours from San Jos? and get in touch with nature, with a visit to San Luis Adventure Park, located in San Ramon, Alajuela. Find a tranquil forest in the clouds, with trails just over a half mile (1-kilometer) in length, full of beautiful flora and fauna. Visit the hummingbird garden, a butterfly garden, and traverse six suspension bridges.
Enjoy the grandeur of nature in Costa Rica, with the perfect tour for the whole family. See beautiful orchids, partake in some bird watching, and observe various types of animals including the howler monkey, the coatis (also know as the coatimundi or the hog-nosed coon), and more.
- Transportation and hotel pickup/drop-off
- Hanging Bridges
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Please be in the lobby of your hotel 30 minutes prior to scheduled hotel pickup
- Vegetarian lunch option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- IMPORTANT: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
- What to bring: raincoat or sweater, comfortable shoes, and a camera
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Your?San Jose hotel
San Jose downtown?7:30 am
Escaz? ? Santa Ana 8 am
Cariari ? Marriot 8:30 am
Tour starts between 9:30 am and 10 am at San Luis Adventure Park
4 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point at approximately?1:30 pm