Journey into the waters aboard a 32-foot custom Maverick on this Los Suenos sports fishing tour. Choose from a full or half-day experience and follow your expert bilingual captain and mate into one of the top fishing destinations in the country. Gear and tackle are included, ensuring a fun-filled day on the water and non-alcoholic beverages plus beer and lunch are included in the full-day option. This Los Suenos sports fishing tour is guaranteed to be a day of fun, sun and outdoor adventure on the water.
- Los Suenos Sports Fishing Tour
- Cruise through the marina aboard a 32-foot customized Maverick
- Enjoy personalized attention from your bilingual captain and mate
- Choose from half or full-day options
What You Can Expect
Once you make your way to the departure point, you will be greeted by your guide and given safety instructions before your tour begins. You will board the Sunny 1 and will be off on your adventure. You can let your guide know if you want to go offshore where you would go about 25 to 45 miles out to fish for marlin, sailfish, tuna, mahi-mahi (Dorado) and wahoo. Or you can decide to stay inshore and close to the coast to fish for roosterfish and different types of snapper and spook fish.
All the fishing gear that you will need is included.
About the boat Sunny1: Sunny1 is a 32? Custom Maverick built by Maverick Yachts and are the builders of the famous tournament winners: Spanish Fly, The Bite, Super Fly and DragonFly boats
Sunny1 is a spacious and comfortable boat for its size, equipped with a powerful 460 hp engine and state of the art fishing equipment. This boat is fast and dynamic allowing anglers to fish different spots in one day.
- Full-size marine head
- 2 well-ventilated bunk beds below
- Comfortable shaded fishing area
- U.S. Coast Guard approved equipped
- 460 horsepower Caterpillar diesel
- 2 Furuno GPS Chart Navigators
- Furuno powerful 50/200 sounder
- 2 I-Com radios
- Rupp spreader outriggers
- Bluewater marlin chair
- Live bait wells
- Built-in tuna tubes
Included in the fishing tackle:
- 30# Shimano Tyrnos reels
- 50# Tiagra reels
- 80# Tiagra reels
- 20# Shimano spinning rods
- Billy Pate & Fin-Nor fly reels
- All on custom IGFA rods
- Private tour
- Fishing tackle and bait
- Lunch (for full day tour)
- Boat Captain and mate
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fishing License $15 per person, to be paid direct
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking; Use “Special Requirements” field upon checkout to advise information
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Charter Dock at Los Sue?os Resort Marina
7.30am Duration Flexible
Returns to original departure point