Cruise along one of Costa Rica?s most scenic coastlines on a ,manuel Antonio Sailing Tour. Relax on the deck and sip unlimited drinks from an open bar as you get a new perspective on the unspoiled nature preserve and try to spot dolphins, turtles, and migrating whales. Stop to swim and snorkel among tropical fish in the clear waters off Biesanz Beach, and then reward your efforts with a gourmet lunch prepared right on board.
- Half-day sailing tour from Manuel Antonio
- Sail along the protected beaches and rainforests of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Spot marine life such as dolphins, whales, and sea turtles
- Snorkel among dozens of species of tropical fish at Biesanz Beach
- Enjoy unlimited soft drinks and cocktails from an open bar
- Includes snacks and a fresh lunch prepared on board
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
What You Can Expect
The tour starts with pick up?at your hotel in?Quepos or Manuel Antonio. The crew?will be ready at?the Marina Pez Vela, waiting for your arrival, and will join?you throughout the trip. Once on board, the crew will?share information?about the trip itself, and the onboard safety practices.?While sailing the vessel along the Manuel Antonio coast, the crew will make sure you?ll have a pleasant journey, providing?you with info about marine life and answering all of?your questions.
Natural drinks, sodas, water, cocktails, and light?snacks will be offered during the tour. You?ll have the opportunity to see dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles, and seasonal migrating whales. On the way back, you will continue sailing along the coast until?Biesanz Beach, nestled between Quepos and Manuel Antonio. This is where you can snorkel and?where you?ll?have the chance to spot more than 35 different species of?tropical fish. During this extra leisure time, about 30 minutes, you will have a hot, cooked-on-board gourmet meal. Finally,?after this beautiful experience, it?s time to sail back to the?Marina Pez Vela.
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Quepos/Manuel Antonio main hotel area)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Beer (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please?bring a towel, suntan/sunblock lotion, camera, bathing suit, and sunglasses
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Quepos/Manuel Antonio main hotel area
Morning tour: 8:30 am
Afternoon tour: 1:45pm
4 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point