Leave the beach behind for the day to experience the enchanting, mist-steeped ecosystem of Costa Rica?s Monteverde Cloud Forest. Hike along forested trails with a guide, and then explore different levels of the bio-rich rainforest all the way up to the canopy on a series of suspended bridges. Back on solid ground, enjoy lunch at a coffee plantation and learn about the cultivation of Costa Rica?s famous caffeinated crop.
- Full-day tour to the Monteverde Cloud Forest from Guanacaste
- Explore the unique ecosystem with a nature guide
- Cross eight suspended bridges at different levels of the rainforest
- Learn about native plants and look for a variety of wildlife
- Enjoy lunch at a coffee plantation
- Learn how coffee beans are grown, harvested, and roasted
- Great way to fit in a visit to Monteverde even with limited time
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
The Sky Walk tour guides will take visitors through the cloud forest. A series of 8 suspension bridges, connected by trails totaling 1.9 miles (3 km) make this tour extremely feasible for anyone in moderate shape.
The bridges provide a birds-eye view of the rainforest canopy and visitors will easily be able to study this unique tropical ecosystem, catching glimpses of birds, monkeys, sloths and more as they make their way across. Do not forget to visit the Hummingbird Garden.
Explore a coffee plantation where you will have lunch. Get the chance to partake in some of the very traditional processes of coffee plantations. Costa Rican produces such a rich tasting coffee, it’s an awesome natural experience in the tropics.
- Hanging bridges tour
- Access to hummingbird and butterfly garden
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Recommended to bring comfortable clothes and shoes, camera, binoculars, and insect repellent
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (2) to meet requirements.
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Zone 1 (Four Sesons, Andaz, Secrets Papagayo,Villas Sol, Mangroove, Riu Guanacaste, Riu Palace)
Zone 2 (Flamingo, Barcel?, Westin, Tamarindo Diria, Espledor Tamarindo)
Zone 3 (Dreams Las Mareas)
14 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point