As a complement to the Treetop Walkways you can hire a Natural History Guide and transform your tour into a Natural History Walk which provides our visitors with a broader and more thorough experience of the marvels of the cloud forest, they are conducted by certified naturalist guides specialized in the area of Monteverde and Selvatura Park, which ensures that each walk will have a biological, ornithological and cultural approach of Monteverde and the cloud forest.
Although the treetop walkways may be completed independently, the Natural History Walks are highly recommended as our visitors conclude the tour very satisfied with the information received and above all, with the personalized attention they receive from the guides during these walks.
Our Natural History Walks are organized in groups of up to 8 people.
Daily 365 days of the year, 8:30 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm.
This tour lasts approximately 2-2.5 hours.
- Students under 18:?$45.00
- Children (4-12):?$35.00
- Locals(all ages):?$35.00
What to bring?
- Long pants.
- Comfortable footwear.
- Rain gear (if weather requires).
- Insect repellant.
- Binoculars and cameras.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by sending them to our firstname.lastname@example.org?reservations.
- Cancellations made at least two days before the completion of the tour will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations made the same day and no-shows are non-refundable.
- Children can participate in all tours.
- Infants under 4 are free (but can not do the canopy tour).
- Children are defined as from 4 to 12 years old.
Be the first to review “NATURAL HISTORY WALKS”