Feel the thrill of one of Costa Rica’s most popular outdoor adventures with a zip line tour from San Jos?. Soar through the rainforest canopy and above the Moliente River on a state-of-the-art zip line system boasting advanced safety features and an easy, controlled braking system. Choose a tour option including lunch and transportation from San Jos? for a hassle-free day flying through the treetops of Costa Rica’s famed natural playground.
- Full-day zipline adventure from San Jos?
- Fly through the rainforest canopy on a series of suspended cables and platforms
- Soar in safety with a top-notch zipline system and the help of an experienced guide
- Explore lush treetops, hanging gardens, and the rainforest floor
- Choose from multiple tour options to include transportation and lunch
- Featuring an innovative controlled braking system for worry-free flight
What You Can Expect
Depending on tour option selected, be ready for morning pickup at your centrally located San Jos? hotel or make your own way to the adventure park. Dress prepared for adventure and changes in weather conditions with long pants, comfortable shoes, and a raincoat.
When you arrive, get a safety orientation and gear up with a high-quality harness and all the other equipment you need. Get a ground-level view of the rainforest while walking along trails that lead to the zip line network. With the assistance of an experienced guide, ascend to platforms high up in the trees and feel your adrenaline surge as you let go and fly through the rainforest canopy. Cross the Moliente River below several times throughout the course, and get a view of lush hanging gardens on lower-level ziplines.
This top-of-the-line course features a controlled braking system that lets you keep your hands free and enjoy the ride without worrying about grabbing a cable to break at the end of each zip line. If you choose the tour with the lunch option, take a break midday to enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch. At the end of your high-flying adventure, relax on the return ride to your San Jos? hotel, or make your own way back to the capital (depending on option selected).
- Entrance fees to the park
- All required equipment
- Canopy tour
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off?(if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- We suggest that you bring long pants, raincoat, comfortable shoes, extra clothing, and a camera
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Centrally located San Jose hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
8 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point