A hike to Bridal Veil Falls is made safe and informative when done as part of a guided tour. Your guide helps you spot wildlife as you trek through the rainforest en route to the strikingly blue falls, a vista point for Tenorio Volcano, and thermal hot springs and mud pots. An included Costa Rican fills you up at the end of the day.
- Hike to Bridal Veil Falls alongside a guide
- Learn about local wildlife and spot animals as you walk
- The itinerary includes hot springs, mud ponds, and a vista point
- Typical Costa Rican lunch and transportation make this an all-inclusive tour
What You Can Expect
We will start in your Hotel or location set up for the pickup a place from 7:30 AM, after we have all the group in the van we will drive for around 1.5 hours to Tenorio Volcano National Park. Once we get there our tour guide will explain the tour and we will start walking to the light blue waterfall and the place where the magic begins that turns the color of the river as a result of the different concentrations of minerals, the natural chemicals mix cause a reaction between sulfur from the volcano and calcium carbonate from the rain, making one of the most beautiful attractions in Costa Rica. Hiking inside the national park is about 3 hours with plenty of time to enjoy the waterfall and any type of wildlife that can show on our path. Finishing the hiking part we will take you to a typical Costa Rican soda to get our famous Casado meal: rice, beans, salad, plantains and one type of meat (Chicken, pork or beef) with a natural drink. We will be back in La Fortuna around 4 PM.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult – Recommended from 12 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
The tour includes transportation from the main Hotels in La Fortuna, not Hotels located by El Castillo, Nuevo Arenal or Chachagua (It has an extra charge).
Every Day from 7:30 AM
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
8 hours (approx.)