Enjoy a festive evening of traditional Costa Rican dance and scrumptious dinner. Admire panoramic views of the Central Valley and the glittering lights of San Jose from a renowned hilltop restaurant. Savor a buffet dinner of authentic Costa Rican cuisine and watch dancers in traditional costume perform to live music. A celebratory fireworks show will cap off an unforgettable night.
- Traditional Costa Rican dinner and dance performance, from San Jose
- Sample a variety of typical Costa Rican dishes from the buffet
- Enjoy the show as colorfully costumed dancers perform
- Take in stunning views over San Jose and the neighboring towns of Heredia and Alajuela
- Learn about Costa Rica’s past from photographs and memorabilia that decorate the restaurant
- Watch the fireworks show that wraps up a magical evening in the hills outside of San Jose
What You Can Expect
Head to the hills for an evening of traditional Costa Rican dancing and dining! A driver will pick you up at your hotel and take you to into the hills above San Jose to a restaurant popular for special occasions. An open-air deck and huge windows allow for sweeping panoramic views of the sparkling city lights below. Handmade crafts and historic artifacts decorate the restaurant and picturesque grounds, and you?ll have a chance to purchase a souvenir from local artisan displays on site. You?ll be treated to an elaborate buffet dinner of Costa Rican specialties with a wide selection of meats, sides, and salads. Prepare your taste buds for authentic eats like chifrijo, a layered dish of rice, red beans, meat, and tomato salsa; olla de carne, a savory meat stew; and chicharones, a deep-fried pork entree. Accompaniments might include empanaditas de queso (cheese turnovers) or the Andean root vegetable salad picadillo de arracache. Be sure to save room for desserts, such as honey plantains, popular rice pudding or bananas with a sweet caramel sauce.
While you dine, watch a traditional Costa Rican dance performance. With live folk music, twirling skirts and dancers decked out in brightly colored costumes, it?s a feast for all the senses! A fireworks show provides a celebratory finish to the evening. A driver will then take you back to the door of your hotel in San Jose.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned van or coach(depending on the group size)
- Buffet dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and bring a light jacket and camera
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Tour departs from most centrally located San Jose hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
4 hours (approx.)
Returns to original point of departure at approximately 10:30 pm