Combine two Manuel Antonio National Parks experiences into a single tour with this land and sea wildlife tour. Start the day off with a relaxing catamaran tour with a snorkeling stop, and then spend the afternoon hiking through the park with a guide who helps you spot monkeys, sloths, iguanas, and more as you walk.
- Manuel Antonio National Park tour with catamaran sail and nature hike
- Chances to see double the wildlife: snorkel with tropical fish and then hike
- Manage two popular wildlife viewing tours under one booking
- Rest and refuel with an included lunch
What You Can Expect
***December thru May National Park hike in the morning and boating in the afternoon*** ***June thru November boating in the morning and hike in afternoon*** Our professional naturalist’s guide will take you on an easy hike thru Manuel Antonio National Park,?encompasses rugged rainforest, white-sand beaches, and coral reefs. It?s renowned for its vast diversity of tropical plants and wildlife, from three-toed sloths and endangered white-faced capuchin monkeys to hundreds of bird species. The park?s roughly 680 hectares are crossed with hiking trails, which meander from the coast up into the mountains.
What to bring: Swimsuit, hat & sunglasses, towel & sunscreen, camera, comfortable shoes for an easy hike in National Park
The Tour includes: 3 ? hours on the boat, 2 hours in the national park, fruits, snacks, water, natural drinks and tasty cocktails, grilled gourmet lunch ( fish brochettes, pasta salad with veggies, fresh fruits, dessert and fresh Costa Rican coffee, snorkel equipment, National Park entrance fee, air-conditioned transportation, bilingual guides.
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Buffet lunch
- Buffet dinner
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Sightseeing cruise
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Marina Pez Vela, Quepos
Manuel Antonio National Park
Thru December – May:
Manuel Antonio National Park hike: 09:00 am
Catamaran Sailing Eco-Adventure: 02:00 pm
Thru June – November:
Catamaran Sailing Eco-Adventure: 09:00 am
Manuel Antonio National Park hike: 01:30 pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
4 to 6 hrs