Our Signature Day Tour, Adventure awaits in Jaco. Make unforgettable memories during this half-day tour combining off-road ATV action, zip lining, a hike to a waterfall and a deliciously authentic lunch in a quintessentially Costa Rican setting.
If you are in the Jaco Beach and Los Suenos area looking for the best way to have an amazing day of unique experience and adventure ? LOOK NO FURTHER!
Our signature Jaco Beach and Los Suenos adventure day trip ? The ATV Canopy Waterfall Adventure ? combines the thrill of the zip lines, with our 4-hour ATV Tour to the local waterfalls and neighboring rainforest.
All the adventure is topped off with a delicious traditional lunch in the Costa Rican rainforest ? 2000 feet above sea level!
Enjoy the chance to see exotic Costa Rican wildlife.? Soar through the canopy like a bird.? Get a little off-road, and get a little rainforest on ya.? Splash around in one of Costa Rica?s many beautiful waterfalls.?Enjoy a delicious and authentic Costa Rican meal in one of the country?s most exotic and serene locations.
What You Can Expect
By 9:00 am or 10:00 am you will have your motorcycle helmet on and learning the in?s and out?s of riding your own ATV up into the rainforest in our main office in Jaco downtown.? Within minutes you will be in the secondary rainforest on your way to an amazing Costa Rican waterfall. We leave the ATVs and take a short walk to the beautiful 35ft. waterfall – a perfect spot for a jungle swim and some incredible pictures.
After the brief stop, we continue up through primary rainforest and above the canopy to the top of the mountain range. Just beyond the crest of the mountain lies a beautiful mirador offering views of the ocean playing against sands as far south as Manuel Antonio, as far west as the Nicoya Peninsula, and as far north as the port city of Puntarenas.
We continue along the top of the mountain and through the rainforest towards the tranquil Pueblo of Bijagual.
Then we are on our way to a gorgeous restaurant in the middle of the mountains where you can just kick back and enjoy the serenity of the surroundings while waiting for your lunch.
After your amazing meal, you will start to make your way back through this unforgettable scenery arriving at our ATV Adventure Tours Headquarters in Jaco.
To finish this great adventure a shuttle will pick you up at our office and you will slide down 13 breathtaking zip lines.? The second to last cable is the longest in the area at 2400 feet ? you will zip almost ? mile!? After the tour, you will stop by the canopy office to enjoy a little watermelon and a bottle of water.
Anyone can enjoy this adventure from Grandma to Grandson ? this truly is a ?must-do? tour that completes anyone?s visit to Costa Rica!
- Zipline – Canopy Tour
- 4-hour ATV Tour
- Bilingual Drivers/Guides
- 13 Cables, 15 Platforms
- Tropical Fruit Snack
- Waterfall Entrance Fee
- Delicious and Authentic Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommended to Bring:?Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc),?Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts),?Swimsuits,?Sunscreen,?Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (children as young as 4 years old can ride)
- All drivers must be 16 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be?operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
These tours depart from Adventure Tours Costa Rica. ?Centrally located in Jaco, Los Suenos area next to the Subway.
09:00AM or 10:00AM
6 hours (approx.)
Tour ends at Adventure Tours Costa Rica.