Escape to white sand and turquoise water on a luxury yacht?catamaran to enjoy snorkeling, swimming, and a gourmet lunch during this all-inclusive full-day small-group trip to Tortuga Island. Hotel pickup and drop-off, guide, air-conditioned van(bus)?transportation,?breakfast,?yacht, catamaran Manta Raya, lunch, beverages, snorkeling, banana boat rides, and all necessary equipment included.
What You Can Expect
After pickup at your Puntarenas at 8:00 a.m. a private dock?and full breakfast. Board Calypso?s luxury yacht?catamaran?Manta Raya?for the 90-minute ride across the Gulf of Nicoya. Enjoy local fruit onboard along the way.
Upon arrival at Tortuga Island, snorkel in the turquoise water and take a banana boat ride?as part of your 5-hour stay on Tortuga Island. Savor a 4-course?gourmet lunch served on tables set with white linen under the shade of umbrellas and enjoy live music and unlimited soft drinks and fruit juice (alcoholic drinks can be purchased at the bar). Beach chairs, hammocks, a volleyball court, and a slackline are also available.
In the afternoon, board the Manta Raya for a?Tour of Discovery of some of the protected islands in the Gulf of Nicoya, including Cedros Island, Jesusita Island, the bird sanctuary of Guayabo Island, Sugarloaf Island, Gypsy Island and San Lucas Island which used to be a maximum security prison, before returning to the dock, then re-board the bus to return to your hotel in San Jos?.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hot breakfast served in our restaurant
- Calypso’s private dock
- Unlimited natural and soft drinks
- Professional bilingual guide
- 4-course gourmet lunch
- Live entertainment
- Snorkeling Excursion
- Banana Boat Ride
- 5 hours at Tortuga Island guaranteed
- Private bathrooms exclusive for our clients
- Comfortable hammocks
- Freshwater shower
- Safety Certifications and Insurance
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please bring the following items: casual clothes, bathing suits or shorts, sunblock, hat, sunglasses, towels, camera, lightweight long sleeved shirt, rubber sandals, tennis, or boat shoes, and extra money for alcoholic beverages, souvenirs, or tips
- Please note: High heeled or hard sole shoes not permitted on board yacht
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
All hotels in San Jos?
Pick up times:
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn La Sabana?5:35 a.m.
- Hotel?Aurola Holiday Inn?5:50?a.m.
- Hotel?Tryp Sabana?6:00?a.m.
- Hotel ?Barcel? San Jos? Palacio?6:10?a.m.
- Hotel?Best Western Iraz??6:15?a.m.
- Hotel?Wyndham Herradura?6:25?a.m.
- Hotel ?DoubleTree Cariari?6:30?a.m.
- Hotel ?Costa Rica Marriott Bel?n?6:35?a.m.
- Aeropuerto Internacional Juan SantaMar?a?6:45?a.m.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
12 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point