Feel the adrenaline rush of soaring over 11 different waterfalls on this 6-hour, small-group canopy Zipline tour at Adventure Park Costa Rica. Enjoy breathtaking views over the ocean, mountains, and rainforest on 25 zip line cables, the longest in Costa Rica. Led by a professional guide, this tour emphasizes safety and provides all the necessary equipment. Lunch and bottled water are included. Transportation to and from this Costa Rica zip line tour is an available option. Participants must be at least seven years old and weigh less than 280 pounds.
- Adventure Park Costa Rica waterfall canopy zip line tour
- Soar across 25 zipline cables and over 11 rushing waterfalls
- Admire spectacular views of Nicoya Gulf from above the rainforest canopy
- Enjoy lunch after the tour (included)
- Pickup and drop-off from most Jaco, Arenal, San Jose, Guanacaste and Puntarenas hotels (if option selected)
- Small-group tour with a max of 10 participants ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival at Adventure Park Costa Rica, a professional guide will meet and greet, offering advice to get the most out of this thrilling experience ? a unique and energizing canopy tour that zooms over 11 waterfalls, the longest in Costa Rica and one of the oldest zip lines in the world.
This 6-hour tour features a trek across 25 zip lines ? including two rappelling maneuvers and a swing over a hanging bridge. Breathe deep and enjoy the fresh air and spectacular views of Nicoya Gulf from above the rainforest canopy.
The tour includes a 30-minute off-road truck adventure (scenic views are free), plus an optional swim in a spring water mountain pool and a delicious Costa Rican lunch at the El Tucan restaurant afterward. Good physical conditioning is required with a weight limit of 280 pounds. Be sure to bring a bathing suit, comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes on this exciting journey.
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- All necessary equipment
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum weight is 280 pounds (127 kg)
- 10 passenger maximum per tour
- Note: wear comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes and swimsuit
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Tour departs from most hotels in Jaco, Arenal, San Jose, Puntarenas and Guanacaste
Guancaste: 6:15 am
Arenal: 6:15 am
San Jose 6:45 am
Jaco: 7:15 am
Puntarenas: 8 am
6 hours (approx.)