Combine chocolate and adrenaline on this 6-hour tour that includes an introduction to chocolate making followed by tubing in the pale blue water?of Costa Rica’s Rio Celeste. Hotel pickup and drop-off, guide, transportation, entrance fees, water, snacks, lunch, and all necessary tubing equipment included.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
After a morning pickup from your hotel, travel 1-hour to the farm and workshop of Don Carlos, also known as Mister Chocolate. Don Carlos, who has spent more than 30 years growing cacao and making chocolate, will explain the cacao growing and chocolate making process and provides an introduction to his Sibaeli Chocolate business.
Then, travel to the Rio Celeste near the Tenorio Volcano and begin a 2-hour tubing adventure through calm sections and rapids in the river’s distinct pale blue water. Wildlife, including howler monkeys, may be seen on the riverbank.
Return by vehicle to a local restaurant for an included Costa Rican lunch (vegetarian options are available with advance notice) before returning to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the Arenal and Tenorio National Park?areas
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch and snacks
- All necessary tubing equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age for tubing is 7 years
- Vegetarian lunch option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A swimsuit, secure water shoes or sandals, and sunscreen is recommended
- Not recommended for pregnant women
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Pickup from hotels in the Arenal and Tenorio areas
8:00 am from the Arenal?area
9:30 am from Tenorio?area
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point